Hello bookish friends!
I don’t know about you all, but is this year not flying by?! I absolutely cannot believe that May is over, it’s so crazy! I figured I would start doing some book unboxings/book hauls on the blog so you guys could see what I’m adding to my bookshelf (a.k.a randomly leaving around my house because my bookshelf was filled up about 30 books ago). But you get the point!
So, I might have gone a tiny bit overboard this month. Yes, I realize my self control is little to none but you know what? It is what it is at this point 😉 For the month of May I have acquired (sounds better than buying right?!):
11 Physical books
5 E-books (3 of which were arc’s)
Behold some of my latest editions to my book collection. I realize this is only 10 physical books but the 11th was not being photogenic. Majority of these books I got were from Book Outlet, somehow I had no idea it existed until this month and now my wallet will never be the same. All of these books pictured above, minus Onyx and Ivory, I got for $36 dollars from Book Outlet. So who’s the real winner here?
The Quick Rundown
To sum it up here’s a quick list of all the books I hauled this month!
- Dreamology by Lucy Keating
- First We Were IV by Alexandra Sirowy
- Roar by Cora Carmack
- Onyx & Ivory by Mindee Arnett (LitJoy Crate book of the month)
- Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
- Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare
- Clock Princess by Cassandra Clare
- The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon
- To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han
- Alice by Christina Henry
- Throne of Glass Coloring Book
- A Court of Frost and Starlight by Sarah J. Maas (e-book) – ★★★
- Damsel by Elana Arnold (e-arc) – no rating/undecided
- A Very Large Expanse of Sea by Tahereh Mafi (e-arc)
- Crown of Lies by Pepper Winters (e-book) – ★
- Scream all Night by Derek Milman (e-arc)
Clearly, I have my reading cut out for me in the month of June and I may even consider a book buying ban. We’ll see about that though! Have you read any of the books I hauled this month? If so I’d love to hear your thoughts!
Until next time!