Happy Sunday bookish friends!
Previously on The Bookish Chick’s blog, I did the second post in the ABC Book Challenge. If you missed it you can check it out HERE. Today we’re moving on to the letter C.
Let’s do it!
Most Memorable Reads
Surprisingly, there are a lot of reads that start with the letter C that really stand out to me. I’m also the most indecisive person to ever walk this Earth so there is absolutely no way I could narrow it down.
- ACOMAF kind of goes with saying because it blew ACOTAR out of the water and changed everything. Plus, I am FOREVER a sucker for Chapter 55 if you know what I’m sayin’ 😉
- Crooked Kingdom is also a top contender even though my favorite character met a rather unfortunate end. If you have not read this duology you really need to. Don’t be like me and put it off because you’re afraid of the hype, it’s worth it.
- Children of Blood and Bone was such an AMAZING read, from the poc representation, to the world-building, to the adventure this book takes you on it’s just so incredibly epic. You can check out my review HERE.
- The Cruel Prince is one of my favorite reads so far this year and you can check out my review for that one HERE. P.S – I’d sell my soul for The Wicked King
Books still on my TBR:
- Clockwork Angel has been sitting on my TBR for soooooo long, the poor book needs some love and now that I actually own all three of the TID books I really have no excuse to keep putting them off.
- A Curse So Dark and Lonely is another book I would sell my soul for. I’ve loved Brigid Kemmerer’s Letters to the Lost series and am so incredibly excited for this story filled with autumn-y vibes. I NEED IT. I NEED IT. I NEED IT.
- City of Ghosts feels like it has been on my TBR forever and we’re finally in the homestretch! I’m so ready!
Which brings us to the next topic!
Yep, you read that right. I’m doing another giveaway to thank you guys for all your love and support. The rules are posted on my twitter @thebookishchick, and if you’re following me here you already have one extra entry! One winner will get to chose any book from below. Giveaway ends 8/28!
Until next time!