Hello bookish friends and happy Wednesday!
Today we’re doing another WWW Wednesday because I have a TON of posts I need to write and obviously I don’t feel like writing any of them. The struggle. So instead, we’re going to pretend that I’m not the actual worst™ and talk about books I’ve recently finished and what I’m planning on reading soon!
If you don’t know, WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Sam @Taking On A World Of Words, the rules are simple you just have to answer these three questions:
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you’ll read next?
Let’s dive in!
What am I currently reading?
If you thought I was lying about being the worst, think again. Life would be so easy if I could read one book at a time, but I can’t, so here we are.
- I’m doing a Harry Potter reread since its been about 8 years since I last read the series. Again, the worst™.
- I received an e-ARC of Broken Things which I am so excited about! I mean not only is the cover total #hairgoals but the plot is very interesting so far. I love a good murder mystery/thriller.
- If we want to continue to list all the reasons I’m the worst than by all means add waiting until 2018 to read Clockwork Angel. I can’t believe I put off reading this for so long because it’s so much better than The Mortal Instruments.
What did I recently finish reading?
- P.S. I Still Love You was actually really disappointing as far as sequels are concerned. I’m on the fence between 2.5 and 3 stars and will have a review up shortly!
- Pestilence was a total mood read for me because I needed some enemies to lovers hotness in my life and this lived up to my expectations. Plus, the male MC was actually the softest being I’ve ever read about.
What will I read next?
Picking my next reads is always so hard because I’m such a mood reader. However, two e-ARC’s I received that I definitely need to read by their October release dates are What If It’s Us and Sawkill Girls.
- What If It’s Us has been on my radar for SO long and I can’t wait to finally dive into it. Plus, I am absolutely stoked about Adam Silvera/Becky Albertalli teaming up to write this. Yes, please!
- I read Claire Legrand’s Furyborn earlier this year and absolutely LOVED it. When I saw she was coming up with another book I immediately knew I needed to read it. Just a heads up for anyone interested, this also has LGBT+ rep!
That’s all fo this week!
Until next time,