Hey bookish friends!
Welcome back to another WWW Wednesday! In case you missed any of my other WWW Wednesday posts, here is the idea behind the tag:
WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Sam @Taking On A World Of Words, the rules are simple you just have to answer these three questions:
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you’ll read next?
Let’s dive in!
What am I currently reading?
I am SQUEALING with delight because I am so excited about both of these reads! The Dark Descent of Elizabeth Frankenstein is my most anticipated read of 2018 and I FINALLY got my hands on it (a.k.a I am totally freaking out!). Sawkill Girls has been on my radar ever since I read Furyborn earlier this year. I LOVED Claire Legrand’s writing and instantly added this to my TBR when I heard about it. So far I’m totally loving it and will have a review up for it’s publication date of October 2nd!
What did I recently finish reading?
- Wildcard was actually such a pleasant surprise because I wasn’t really a fan of Warcross. However, I gave it a shot because I was super curious as to how the story ended. Overall, I gave it 4/5 stars and will have a review up for it soon!
- Broken Things was a fast, entertaining read but one I also had a few issues with as well. I rated it 3/5 stars, and you can check out my review HERE.
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone is always a 5 star read for me since it is the series that started my love for reading back when I was nine years old. It’s been easily over 8 years since I reread the series so I decided to go back home to Hogwarts. It’s even more mind blowing now, knowing the ending and picking up on all the things you thought were insignificant in book one that turn out to be game changers in book seven.
What will I read next?
- I am SUPER behind, I know, but I really need to read Tower of Dawn before Kingdom of Ash comes out. Don’t you worry though, I will be done with ToD before the final book comes out because if you think I’m spending one more day not knowing what happened after the bombshell that was Empire of Storms you’re dead wrong.
- What If It’s Us is still sitting pretty on my TBR but will most likely be the next book I pick up this way I can have my review up for it’s publication date of October 9th!
That’s all for this week!
Until next time,