Hello bookish friends!
Welcome back to another WWW Wednesday! In case you missed any of my other WWW Wednesday posts, here is the idea behind the tag:
WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Sam @Taking On A World Of Words, the rules are simple you just have to answer these three questions:
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you’ll read next?
Let’s dive in!
What am I currently reading?
Now that I’m finally out of my reading slump (fingers crossed it stays this way), I’m finishing up Waypoint and really enjoying it! I’m teaming up with the authors Deborah Adams and Kimberley Perkins for their Release Week Book Blitz and they’ve been kind enough to provide one lucky winner with a signed hardcover of the book and a $25 Amazon gift card! You can enter the giveaway HERE.
What have I recently finished reading?
- The reason for my book slump is the monster of a book that was Kingdom of Ash. I’m still trying to figure out how I want to write my review for this book, but every time I try to write it my five star review drops lower and lower. So, I think I need a little more time to heal before I can drop my rating to whatever feels right and go from there.
- I just finished listening to the audiobook of The Hazel Wood and I’m on the fence between 1.5 and 2 stars. I don’t even know what to say or think about this one just yet, mainly because I’m still trying to figure out what the hell happened? 🤷🏻♀️
What will I read next?
- I’m doing my first ever buddy read for Once & Future with the one and only Sol, over at The Bookish King. I wish y’all could have heard the scream I let out when he publisher asked if I would be interested in receiving and ARC of this gender bent telling of King Arthur. YES PLEASE!
- How She Died, How I Lived, is another book I received from NOVL. It sounds like such an interesting story and I took a sneak peek of the first three chapters and was instantly sucked into the story, so I can’t wait to dive into the rest of it.
That’s all for today,