Hello March! 🍀
I can’t believe it’s already the third month of the year, 2019 is flying by! February was a rough month for me reading wise and in my personal life. I had a lot going on and was also in a giant reading slump, however, I still managed to read six books throughout the month which I’m more than fine with. The slump was so real I never thought I would finish one book let alone six.
What I read in February
Kill Switch by Penelope Douglas – ★★★★★
Bleed Like Me by Azzura Nox – ★★.5
The Raven King by Nora Sakavic – ★★★★
The Dysasters by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast – ★★★
Opposite of Always by Justin A. Reynolds – ★★★.5
In Another Life by C.C. Hunter – ★★★★
Reviews for February Reads
Don’t feel like reading a review?
Here’s my thoughts on each book in one sentence!
- Kill Switch – A mind fuck from start to finish with your latest book boyfriend
- Bleed Like Me – Angsty heartbroken poems.
- The Raven King – Traumatized, but will still die for my boys.
- The Dysasters – A grandfather carries an entire story on his back.
- Opposite of Always – Time travel with a dash of death.
- In Another Life – Who in the heck snatched this girl up?
Favorite Read of the Month
I’m officially a sucker for Damon Torrance, no shame.
I’d let him ruin my life.
Least Favorite Read of the Month
Poetry is one genre that can be really hard for me to get into. Some of these poems I was really able to connect with, but unfortunately not the vast majority. I think I might have connected with this more if I were younger going through my woe is me heartbreak phase.
That’s all for today!
Until next time,