Hello, bookish friends! ✨
Welcome back to another WWW Wednesday! In case you missed any of my other WWW Wednesday posts, here is the idea behind the tag:
WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Sam @Taking On A World Of Words, the rules are simple you just have to answer these three questions:
What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you’ll read next?
Let’s dive in!
What am I currently reading?
- I’ve heard soooo many good things about If I’m Being Honest which is why I had to scoop it up from the library ASAP! So far I’ve only read the first chapter and it seems interesting enough, fingers crossed it continues to get better.
- The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo was a book I was TERRIFIED of reading. I mean, the hype around this book was insane and I didn’t want to be let down. But after finishing and loving Daisy Jones & The Six I decided to give this one a go and I am seriously LOVING this!
What did I recently finish reading?
- Ruined ended up being a 3 star read for me. While I liked the concept and the characters, this just felt like a fantasy – enemies to lovers – book I’ve read a thousand times already. And when thinking about all the other fantasy books I’ve read this one just doesn’t stand out too much. I am planning on finishing the last two books so I can see how it ends, but I’m not really in rush to do so either.
- If you do not have Red, White & Royal Blue on your TBR’s yet I am HARDCORE judging you…not really, but please add it. This book was everything. My heart melted and I’ve never loved characters so fiercely in my life. This was the easiest 5 stars I’ve ever given to a book in 2019. I’ll have a full review up soon!
What will I read next?
- Next up is The Unhoneymooners by Christina Lauren. I’ve been a fan of Lauren’s books for quite some time now and I was so excited to receive and ARC of this! Plus this book’s pub date is May 14th so I’ll definitely be diving into this one sooner rather than later.
That’s all for today!
Until next time,