I’m Alana, the blogger behind The Bookish Chick. Somehow you’ve managed to find your way to my blog so HELLO! And here’s a little heads up, you’re in for lots of fan-girling, sarcasm, and honest reviews.
If you’re curious about the face behind the screen here’s a little bit about me:
- I’m a Scorpio through and through
- I am happily married to the man of my dreams, who let’s me buy all the books
- I currently work in pediatrics in the medical field
- When my nose isn’t stuck in a book you can usually find me looking for new music or kickboxing
- My favorite genres include YA, romance, mystery/thrillers, contemporary, fantasy, and just about anything paranormal
- Halloween is my favorite time of year
- I am and always will be a massive Harry Potter fan
- Food, books, and coffee are the key to my heart, in no particular order
- I love meeting and interacting with people in the book community and have been super active on Goodreads since 2012.
I do not own any of the images/fonts on this site unless otherwise specified. Majority of the images I use are found on Tumblr. I try my best to find all creators and give you credit for your awesome work, but sometimes it is hard to track you down. Should you come across any of your work and wish for it to be taken down please head over to my contact page to let me know so I can immediately do so!
My avatar was created by the lovely Samantha Fowler over at samillustrates!
Thanks so much for checking out my blog!